Lifeless and dry skin is my biggest winter problem. Freezing temperatures and low humidity are my enemies in winther months :/
Soooo....how to deal with that? The answer is MOISTURE MOISTURE MOISTURE!Fresh looking face is not going to happen if you don't use right beauty products for your skin. Products for archiving my winter glow are:
1. Mario Badescu facial spray : helps with redness and dryness around my nose and on my cheeks
2. Sephora Rose mask : this ultra-moisturizing mask is must have if you have a problem with dry skin on your face
3. Glossier coconut balm dotcom: Holy grail for any dry skin problem!
4. L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer : I'm wearing it under my makeup for beautiful glow in the winter
5. Glossier Boy Brow: It's 2016. and natural looking brows are the thing that you need in your life if you want fresh looking face!